Was asked the other day 6 ways I’ve changed since having kids
1. Straight up since my 3rd no more bikini body 👙 #bodychange
2. I drink coffee ☕️only ever drank coffee on 12hr shift other wise I was to pinged , know it is my pick me up to start my morning or get me through the afternoon.
3. Everything is about the kids ..it goes kids, hubby and then me #lessaboutme
4. Appreciation of my mum even though she is know gone … my angel know 😢 all they do ,all they have done you , you only have one mum 🙏
5. I’m not as care free and less spare of the moment #adventures , I sweat the small stuff
6. My 24/7 job as a mum is the hardest job I’ve ever done and I thought 💭 doing a 12hr shift was hard #motherhood one hard F’n job , did I mention my potty mouth 👄🚽 🙈
Who I am know as a mum , I kind of feel I’ve lost a bit of myself along the way . And if you said you didn’t or haven’t changed after becoming a mother you would be lying .
I think to myself I’m not as fun , but I do catch a glimmer of my old self sometimes and those moments I see in my kids when there being silly or trying to make me laugh .
There is not a day goes by we’re I don’t question myself as a mother and hoping that I’m guiding them , teaching them and being the best roll model I can be .
There is no right way , wrong way of mothering we just dive head first into it hoping for the best , even on those days when your sitting on the toilet hoping for a little peace and quite there always a little voice coming from the door or one of them standing in front of you and you telling them can’t this wait I’m trying to poo .
That moment you hold them in your arms the most amazing scary overwhelming feeling of your life and even though you are scared with every moment of there lives with each milestone the wonder in there eyes , that pure innocence , the amazement and joy of a dandified even though there a weed and that the best drink in the world is a lemonade.
With all that I have lost in myself in become a mother , the strength I have become in being a mum there is no strength like #mumstrength it gets you through everything .
Those tuff tuff days you still manage to dig deep …motherhood the most amazing scariest job you will ever do and I wouldn’t swipe it for anything in the world , because there is know love like a mother has for her children.